Sunday, October 28, 2012

KNITTING: Helsinki hat


Mid-term exams are finally over!! (yip yip hooray) I haven't been blogging because I been busy planning for November and wanted to do some things different for a change. October had been a bit slow for me, as it is a planning month. So which means in the coming months, there will quite a lot of interesting things lined up! Hope you are as excited as I am!:D

Recently I been quite hook to Pinterest, and i discovered some really cool sites for knitting, such as Wool and the Gang, Purlbee and more. I had always love knitting, however I do live in a country where the weather is rain or shine, so there isn't much opportunities for me. So far all that i have knitted are scarves!! So I am very proud of myself for knitting this hat.

I got the pattern, and instructions from Wool and the Gang. Their pattern and their style are very simple but yet chic! I did change the number of stitches and row as my yarns are thinner. Soooooo, just experiment with it. I managed to make this in 2 nights! Good job, Pearl!


Pardon my makeup-less face and that you have to see my eyebags. I couldn't wait. Sorry!:P


As for now,  Love wholeheartedly, and Live life extraODDdinary!

Lots of love,
Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment