Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beauty Expo + Sephora Goodies!

Hello everybody!!!!:D

Finally, yes, finally i can post this up! I wanted to do this way back, but due to the crazy amount of college works and being sick in bed with a injured back, let me just scream that it really wasn't a good combination!:(


Okay. I shall stop laughing at that gif. I just love it to bits:D Back to the goodies, this are all that i got!

The moment I stepped into the convention center, I went straight to the skincare department. If anything, skincare is equally as important as makeup for me. A good skin is the best canvas. That is my principles:)

Collagen masks! So happy I got this! The Gold is for my mum, while the Crystal is for me.
This is a very popular serum among makeup artists. We use this for brides and all, it basically moisturize your face x100times, lift up your faceskin, and prevent the natural oil from caking the makeup. Bought this for work, as mine finished:D

I spend a good hour in the skincare section and besides this, I really couldn't find anything else that i wanted, and I decided to move on and not look back.
Stocking up! I bought this from a korean lady who couldn't really speak English, but the moment I held this bag, I know i have to buy this. The sponges are really soft, and the pores of the sponges are fine. I got this packet for RM10, so after i used one, i can just throw it away. Aren't I hygienic?:D She was so lovely, she gave me a nail filer as well, FOR FREE! :D
 So yeah, being in a korean section, means SCARY MODE TIME! My eyes were like an eagle's, looking for something that really really catches my eyes. and WALA! I found the perfect kiosk, with a handsome man standing there:3

This man basically told me the story about this brand,  you can check them out in Touch in SOL. I really really like their products. It is very like in texture and very sheer. I will do a review on the blusher.
They ran out of stock for the bb cream that i wanted to try, so they gave me a sample:D 


I decided to buy this palette of blusher because it is perfect. There is orange and its' highlighter, same goes for the pink one. It was just exactly what i was looking for, and it was only RM50.

Good news is that they might be opening a section of their products in Watson's and I simply can't wait. Their goods are really good:D

My Beauty expo shopping actually stopped here, but then my Sephora's shopping begins!

I actually knew exactly what i want to get even before going! I think people that knows me really well, could tell what i wanted to get.



You are right! The First Naked palette from Urban Decay! The package came along with a small bottle of eyeshadow primer! 

As you can see, i already tried some on.. AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! 
For the Naked palette, I will make some makeup tutorials in the future for you to play around with it. I have quite a number of ideas of look that i think you guys will love it. so STAY TUNED!!

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power. George Meredith 
As for now,  Love wholeheartedly, and Live life extraODDdinary!

Lots of love,
Pearl



2 comments: