Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An hour and a half!

In an hour and a half, you can do a lot of things, such as watching 3 episodes of Modern Family, revise a chapter of Macroeconomics, and the list goes on. Today, my one hour and a half was spend meeting back friends that taught and educated me about working life!

Yes! I went back to the company which I interned for 2 months. The company is called INK | INKsports PR & Publications . They were so kind in taking me in as their intern especially since I have no experience whatsoever in the field. I went in and did the interview. In the interview, they asked me why I want to be their intern, I remember answering that I want to know the business and understand how everything works. I was actually so so so nervous that I didn't know what I was saying, but Praise the Lord i got the internship!

Today, when I went back, I met up with the KWAPs! It stands for the first alphabets of our name:D


Kubrina, Wy Lyn, Abygayle and me<3 nbsp="nbsp">







I sorta forced her to let me carry her! But boy, why are you so skinny!!:D We both have the typical chinese smiles: once you see our teeth, you can't see our eyes!
Kwapies!

I didnt managed to see an awesome lady as she was away. Beloved Cornelia prepared my birthday pressie months ago, and I finally got to go and get it!! Thank you so much! Really appreciate it!


My heart beats for you!

Insides is filled with adorable stuffs! There is a handphone holder doll which seriously looks like me, a ice cream calculator, a PUMA's Bolt shoot in which I was involved in their shoot, and my favourite Heong Piang!
Those 2 months, I learned on how to always be on my toes, getting ready for a call or a job. They made me laugh and I made them laugh. Shared tears, joy, and knowledge:D Love you guys to bits!



As for now,  Love wholeheartedly, and Live life extraODDdinary!

Lots of love,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment