Monday, October 15, 2012

Tips that change my life!

Hello, everybody!!

Before i go on, watch this...

After I watched this, I was very inspired. To be bullied, to be looked down, to be pitied didn't bring this man down. In fact, I think he has the most genuine smile in this world:D Those points i mentioned, easily anyone who is fully capable of doing anything, dwelled in the thought of negativeness, and can't get out of it.

 I, for one, am a very optimistic person, who make it a must to try something new every month. Just do it! Those were the words that I tell myself, and just believe and work around it. The positive energy that motivates you will pull all the good things towards you! It took me 3 years to realize that, and i'm glad that it only took me 3 years:D

I wanna share my personal tips that drives me and keep me optimistic and strong. Sharing is caring!:D

Things that I believe that can change lives.

  1. Hang out with people that supports your dreams and motivates you to work towards it.
  2. Write it down, and visualize the dream of your lifetime happening.
  3. To pick yourself up. One failure today means you are closer to your success.
  4. Be prepared spiritually, mentally and physically to face challenges.
  5. Be optimistic at ALL times.
Last, but not least.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

As for now, Love wholeheartedly, and Live life extraODDdinary!
 
Enjoy!

Lots of love,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment