Sunday, April 21, 2013

What is coming up!!

Obviously, I didn't take the time to write. Obviously, I been procrastinating. Obviously, i told myself to stop procrastinating and later then say.. I will do it tomorrow. SO TODAY I WILL DO IT!

The blogpost is basically going to set the path of this blogs, and also to get me to get things done and put it out for you guys. The main reason why i started going back to blogging is so that i can share my experiences, my knowledge, and most importantly, my passion in makeup and dance with everybody on this planet earth. (On separate note: I do wonder whether are there other species living being out of mother earth. If there is, i would share this to them as well, provided they have the same skin type:P)

FInally, it hits me. The more I choose to procrastinate, the more i am not living up to my dream and what i stand for everyday. Which is to be inspired, and to inspire. I am constantly inspired by people around me to work hard for my dream, to learn as much as I can, to do as much as i can, by stepping out of my comfort zone, and not regretting the past. Hey, past is the past, you can't change it, but you sure can change your present to make your future.

What is my ultimate dream? To produce a line of cosmetic and beauty product that emphasize on health and yet is vibrant and beautiful. You can live your world with colour and all, and with products that focus on health, you live even longer, and happier to experience more years in your life. That is my dream.

Hence, with that i came up with a schedule!! Every Friday, I will post a blog! YEAHHHH!!! and the style of it will be like this:

First week: A makeup tutorial
Second week: DIY products
Third week: Knowledge on beauty and health/ Basic makeup techniques
Fourth week: A wrap up of my month (ME TIME:D)
*Fifth week: One of the first three week

yes yes! i am really determine to get this starting. I wanna be the most extraODDinary me, and i want everyone that reads my blogs to be an extraODDinary person themselves! I hope that ppl can get as inspire as I am, when i learn new things:D

As for now, Love wholeheartedly, and Live life extraordinary!


Lots of love,
Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment